Welcome to the
Ocean Energy Conference 2021 on site & Virtual Brokerage Event
The Ocean Energy industry and decision-makers will come together at Bilbao, Spain, from 6 to 7 October 2021, to discuss the latest news and developments from the Renewable Marine Energy sector (waves, tides and currents) via an International Congress that will take place in the framework of World Maritime Week 2021 (WMW) at the Bilbao Exhibition Centre (BEC). The Congress includes an international Conference Programme, B2B Meetings with international shipowners and shipyards, Networking and an Exhibition Area.
SPRI and INNOBASQUE, members of the Basque Enterprise Europe Network Consortium, in collaboration with EVE, the Basque Energy Board, the Sector Groups Intelligent Energy and Environment and the Enterprise Europe Network, organize the B2B Networking Event on the occasion of the Ocean Energy Conference.
The Ocean Energy Conference will take place on-site but the B2B Networking Event is planned as an on site and virtual event that will take place on 6th and 7th October.
Virtual and on-site B2B Networking
Representatives of public institutions, companies, startups, associations, universities
and research institutes connected with ocean renewable energies (waves, tides and currents) and all the auxiliary sectors enabling this type of installations offering or searching for innovative solutions,
investigating new collaborations and looking for adequate project
partners will find a great opportunity to
discuss their ideas in prearranged up to 30 minutes meetings on the spot
Register now and boost your business with support of the Enterprise Europe Network!
Participation in the Brokerage Event is free of charge but on-site participants must register at the WMW Conferences and pay the corresponding fee.
- Access to 5 conferences.
- 1 coffee-break with speakers and delegates.
- Access to the World Maritime Week exhibition area.
- VAT 21%.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends